Nail art with a wrongly paired jewelry can make you look bland like no other. It’s the perfect blend of your manicured and fabricated nails and your handpicked jewelry that lets you stay ahead of the curve in today’s fashion-forward society. So, make no mistake, to devise a right symphony between your jewelry and your nail paints. If you already own a nail art kit at home, the job can be a step easier.
When it comes to giving your fingers an eye-catching definition, the combination of nail designs and jewelry go hand in hand. Among a gazillion fashion tricks, the best one is to complement your jewelry with your nail arts. While combinations are endless, some of the following tips pack some punches to give you a hand down approach to perfection. Let’s take a read of the following…
- Want some bling to your fingers? Wear your glistening diamond ring and paint your fingers blazing white with glitters. The combination of monochromatic shades will instantly add glamour and elegance to your look.
- If your jewelry has colored gems inside it, an accent nail art can make you an eyeball magnet. The trick is to keep all your fingers painted with basic hues, while your ring finger stays the cynosure with sparkles.
- Even silver tipped french manicured nails can also add a twist if you are easy with French manicures. Light, sober colored nails coated silver at the top can add shimmer to your glittery wedding jewelry
- For an ultra-funky look, try to adorn your nails with abstracts, patterns, 3-D nail arts, and color each nail separately. Finish the look with your humongous jewelry editions, a striking combination, that a woman of every age savors.
- You may even add a pixel-perfect artistry to your nails by combining loud colors with rhinestones, spikes or studs. Your look has never been so razzmatazz with your sparkling jewelry.
- If it’s time for casual yet bold, combine a red and black matte polish to flaunt a “broken glass” effect on your nails. Now, put on some light girly jewelry, a perfect sync for a dating evening or a long drive.
- Finally, a “cracked” look on your nails with a combination of shimmery lacquers and a black polish is no less unique. Finish the look with some upstream jewelry and the experiment will be worth it.
Finally, when applied correctly, your nail art kit has a natural ability to play off beautifully with your daily embellishments. Just choose the right combination and avoid getting overboard with layers and glitters on your nails. Stay simple and rock on.