An ingrown toenail is a common condition. Ingrown nails typically occur in teenagers and adults from 20 to 40 years old.
Ingrown toenails usually only affect the big toe, and the fit of your shoes is often to blame. When a pair is too tight (or pointy) compression of the foot as you walk can push the nail border into the skin. “Friction between the ground and side of toe causes pressure on the nail, causing it to get trapped.
How to prevent an ingrown nail
- Avoid peeling or picking at your toenails.
- Cut your toenails straight across or in a shallow (sideways) oval shape.
- Do not cut your nails too short — the top white part should still show.
- Do not over-round or angle the edges of your toenails into a V-shape.
- File your toenails down instead of clipping to avoid cutting them too short.
- Keep the corners of your nails straight or very slightly sloped.
- Properly disinfect nail clippers, cuticle sticks, and other pedicure tools before and after use.
- Use the right tools; foot doctors recommend using large nail clippers for the toes. This helps to make a clean, straight cut.
How to use ingrown toenail corrector
Cutting an ingrown toenail can be difficult, which is why I recommend that you’re very careful and have some help if you choose to do it at home. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. First, soak your feet in warm water mixed with either Epsom salt or Castile soap for about 20 minutes to help soften the toenail and skin and reduce any swelling.
2. Next, using clean fingers, push back the swollen skin carefully from the nail border. This will likely be uncomfortable. Don’t force it back more than the swollen skin allows.
3. Now, you need to cut the nail straight across by using a an ingrown toenail corrector. Start with the edges of the toenail, cutting the nail from the sides, not from the middle.
4. Place a small piece of cotton between the ingrown nail and skin. This helps stop the ingrown toenail from coming back, allowing it to grow correctly.
5. Apply the ointment in the recipe below to the affected area and bandage it carefully.
6. To help with healing and to stop future in-growing, avoid wearing socks and shoes while at home. Wear flip-flops or a shoe that avoids dirt but allows air to circulate.
7. It’s important to prevent infection by changing the cotton daily, maybe even twice a day.
It is important you get the right ingrown toenail corrector so as to avoid complications. Visit Banggood.com to buy the appreciate corrector. Caring for your toe and overall health after the ingrown nail has been corrected is crucial. You want to make sure your toe heals properly and prevent infection.
Han eller hun har brug for en masterplan, der passer til dine behov, afhængigt af den bedste parodontale sygdom. Michel Goedert underminerede disse unormale tråde som et resultat af brugen af mange af de fire-slægt tau-isoformer fra berørte mennesker. cialis Hos populationspatienter viser en brøkdel af minutter øget følsomhed over for plasminogen uden nogen tilsyneladende reduktion i manges angst hos mange.