Beautifully-done nails can make a woman look incredibly appealing and the nail tips or nail extensions can really extenuate wonderful nail art. You are sure to get fantastic results with these nail tips which come in a variety of fashionable shapes, shades and styles.
You can get perfect long nails with these nail tips which mean you will never have to worry about short or brittle nails ever again. Just choose from the size and design of nail which takes your fancy and you will have stunning new nails in no time.
How to apply nail tips
1. Gather your materia: Anyone can apply nail tips at home, but you will need to have some special materials before you get started. To apply nail tips to your natural nails, you will need;
- Nail tips
- Nail adhesive gel
- Nail clipper
- Nail file
2. Follow the safety instructions included with your nail tips: Your nail tips and nail adhesive should come with some instructions for proper use and safety. Read these instructions carefully and follow any safety precautions for the product.
For example, some nail products recommend working in a well-ventilated area.
3. Choose your nail tip size: Look through the nail tips and find one that matches each of your nails. The nail tips should be wide enough to cover your nail, but not so wide that they are overlapping the edges of your nails.
4. Brush a layer of topcoat onto your natural nails: Nail adhesive can wreck your nails, but applying a top coat before you apply the nail tips may help to protect them. However, keep in mind that the nail tips may not bond as tightly with your natural nails.
5. Apply the adhesive gel: Most nail tip sets include some adhesive gel with the nails, but if you can also buy nail adhesive separately. Pick up one of the nail tips by the end and apply a line of adhesive gel to the indented area of the tip.
6. Press on the nail: Press the nail tip against your natural nail to ensure that the adhesive bonds tightly with your nail. If the nail tip has an indent in it, then you will need to push the nail back so that the edge meets up with the end of your natural nail. If there is no indentation, then just apply the nail tip about ¼ inch from the end of your nail.
Where to buy nail tips
Choose from French, Natural Salon, Crystal Clear, Coloured, U-Shaped nail tips and more at Banggood.com
If you love the look of artificial nails, getting them only for a special occasion can reduce nail problems.